In this environment it is vital for employers to run efficient, attractive and cost-effective retirement plans. We can help, irrespective of whether you:
- Have an established defined contribution (DC) plan and need to optimise its ongoing management.
- Have inherited legacy arrangements from an acquisition.
- Are considering setting up a new plan.
Our consultants are experts
Our teams of consultants are experts in navigating the many legal, regulatory, financial and social complexities of designing, implementing and administering retirement plans for clients across all industry sectors.
- Market review – sourcing the most competitive service providers for you and your employees
- Consultancy – simplifying retirement fund structures through harmonisation, consolidation and service provider oversight
- Governance – helping you to manage the governance of your retirement fund arrangements and keeping you informed of legislative and market changes
- Design – using our analytics and benchmarking data to help you design a fit for purpose retirement plan
Our umbrella retirement fund comprising of retirement and risk benefits is comprehensive, affordable and simple enabling you to offer the right benefits to your employees, helping them to save adequately for retirement, while allowing you to focus on your business. This is achieved through the following:
- Selecting the best of breed administrator and asset managers who give employees the best chance of maximising their retirement savings;
- Grouping employee savings and charging asset management fees that are based on the entire umbrella portfolio rather than the assets of individual participating employers. This ensures that all members can benefit from reduced asset-based fees due to the growth in the umbrella portfolio; and
- Placing the risk benefits with one of 2 insurers to achieve economies of scale and cost savings.