Household Contents Insurance

Whether you own your own home or are just letting a property, we can provide you with household insurance that gives you cover for the contents of your home that stay within your home.

For example, should you lose a camera in a burglary at your home, you would be covered under contents insurance. Your furniture, clothing and other household items are also part of your contents.

For fine art and antiques of exceptionally high value such as paintings, antiques and collectables, we work with highly competent specialists to ensure that your risks are placed with the most suitable service provider. This cover has been designed to insure your valuables, giving you comprehensive cover in the unfortunate event of their loss, theft or damage.

Contact Us

For a comprehensive quotation, Contact Us or Request a Quote.

Contact Us

Quick Forms

Request a Quote
Contact Me
Report a Claim
Compliments & Complaints